As restrictions are lifting, and we can start to gather with our friends and family, why not try out this tasty summer appetizer for your next get together!
1. Position the oven rack a few inches below the broiler and preheat the broiler.
2. Align bread slices on an 18 by 13-inch baking sheet.
3. Broil first side until golden brown, about 1 minute (they'll brown quickly, so keep an eye on them). Then flip the slices to opposite side and broil until golden brown.
Grill the bread on the BBQ! **Nic's preferred method!
1. Chop the tomatoes, onion, basil, and cilantro and place in a large bowl.
2. Add parmesan, basil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss mixture well.
3. Serve right away over toasted bread (spoon some of the juices along with it).
4. Garnish with more parmesan and/or calamata olives if desired.
We hope you enjoy our clinic's favourite bruschetta recipe, courtesy of our President and Registered Psychologist Nic Allen!
Be sure to share your thoughts on the recipe with us via Facebook or Instagram!